Versatile & precise
Using Wire EDM we can produce the most intricate and precise components that are accurate and burr-free with excellent surface finishes and perfect repeatability making Wire EDM one of the most versatile machining processes available today.
Our 5 axis CNC submerged Wire erosion machines can cut pre-hardened materials eliminating the risk of material distortion that can often occur during heat treatment processes, our additional C-axis enables us to cut highly accurate features into cylindrical parts.
Using Wire EDM coupled with our state-of-the-art CAD/CAM facility and expertise we can effortlessly produce exceptionally precise, complex shapes, parallel sidewalls, taper cuts, free curves through a vast array of conductive materials.
Also using a special JWA Tooling designed attachment we are able to cut non line of sight features.
Our FANUC Wire EDM machines can cut a wide range of conductive materials including hard metals and exotic alloys that are extremely difficult or impossible to machine using conventional methods.
Benefits of Wire EDM
- Tight tolerances with batch to batch consistency
- No tool wear means unprecedented repeatability
- Achieve tolerances as accurate as ± 5 micron
- Intricate contours produced with ease
- Effortlessly cut hard materials ranging from 0.1mm to 400mm in thickness
- Superb surface finish every time
- Creative processes
- Speed of response
- Inventive and consultative approaches
- Flexibility in meeting changes in demand
- Rapid delivery solutions
- Access to the best expertise, machinery and technology
- Customised solutions to meet individual requirements
One hit maching
Have any questions?
Speak to a member of our team today about our Wire EDM capabilities.